Sunday, May 17, 2009
The 5 Scariest Things About Angels & Demons (from least scary to scariest)
5. Tom Hanks must have the same hair stylist as Nicolas Cage.
4. The writers think it’s suspenseful when Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) solves puzzles involving obscure symbols and historical arcana that merely leave the viewer stunned by information overload.
3. Opportunities for actresses are so bad that one of them, Ayelet Zurer, was forced to take on the role of a character whose sole purpose is to listen to Robert Langdon solve puzzles involving obscure symbols and historical aracana that merely leave the viewer stunned by information overload.
2. Ron Howard thinks it's suspenseful when members of Rome's police force and the Vatican's Swiss Guards race across the city to try to prevent a murder we know has already happened.
1. Because of the phenomenal success of Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code, there will be more films, most likely starring Tom Hanks and directed by Ron Howard, based on novels written by Dan Brown.
Another scary thing: the preview for Julie & Julia with Meryl Streep as Julia Child.